CALL US ON +44 113 314 9000
Our bespoke 'Female Traveller' hotel training packages will help you to
Watch the CNN report on Female Travellers
ü Boost Sales
ü Increase profits
ü Gain more referrals
ü Increase guest satisfaction
ü Improve loyalty and retention
FACT: Did you know that the female business market is growing with women now
controlling up to 80% of travel spend?
- Women now account for almost 50% of all business travellers;
- Female spending power is at its highest ever, with 80% of consumer decisions being made by women;
- By nature, women are loyal to a brand that takes care of them and they are more likely to recommend your hotel to others if they have great service.
It therefore makes perfect business sense for hoteliers to learn how to tailor their services to attract and retain this valuable and rapidly expanding customer segment. Maiden-voyage.com can show you how…
Of the many hotels that maiden-voyage.com inspects on a monthly basis, only the very best meet our exacting criteria which we know our members expect relating to female traveller comfort, safety and customer service.
In addition to our maiden-voyage recognition for female-friendly hotels, we have launched a bespoke female-focused hospitality training package, designed to help hotels recognise the value and meet the needs of the corporate female guest. Can your hotel afford to miss out?
Our hotel training course is unique in the market place, and is tailored to your specific hotel.
The package includes:
- How to boost your business - Up-selling and cross-selling to the professional female guest;
- What women want - Latest intelligence on female-targeted marketing and customer service;
- Action planning and business change implementation for your hotel;
- Female-friendly service excellence;
- Dealing with (and avoiding) challenging situations;
- An experienced hospitality mystery shopper review & feedback;
- 360° feedback from guests and staff;
- All material provided including an action plan for your hotel covering entire female-guest experience from initial enquiry to check-out
- In-house training for up to 15 delegates across all departments;
- All of our trainers are fully qualified, experienced hospitality trainers, and are experts in their field. We speak your language!
Matt Byram, General Manager, The Crowne Plaza, Leeds
"We were very keen to assess the hotel's suitability to the lone female traveller in order to enhance the service experience of our guests.
Working with maiden-voyage.com, the hotel went through a robust assessment and training programme in order to enhance the key touch points for our female guests. Our hotel already had some unique benefits in place. However, taking key members of our team through the maiden-voyage.com training process was hugely beneficial to develop our skills and suitability for this growing market."
"The Female Focused training facilitated by maiden-voyage.com allowed the Thorpe Park Hotel team quality time to review the 'hotel journey and experience' of our female guests . It has helped us consider some enhancements to our style of service.
We covered Spa treatment opportunities and many more helpful hints to differentiate our female-friendly servce. This was delivered in a higly motivational environment by the maiden-voyage.com trainer."
Colm Kelly, General Manager, K+K Hotel George, Kensington, London
"We recently ran two days of maiden-voyage.com's Female Focused Hospitality Training. The training was comprehensive and brought new material and included female consumer psychology and feedback from our own guests. It forced us to view our hotel through 'fresh eyes' from the perspective of the lone female traveller and alerted us to some of the nuances that make the differences to a female guest.
As a result we have implemented simple, but practical tweaks to our product and service, which have gone on to delight all of our guests. As a result we are now even better equipped to increase guest satisfaction."
Rachel Riches, Director of Sales, Oulton Hall, Leeds
“I and The staff who attended the training day were extremely enthusiastic, which is testament to the real effort put in by all the team at maiden-voyage.com to make it a really enjoyable day, informative, thought provoking and totally engaging.“
“Having put our ambassadors through the training I feel we now have the skills and confidence to really deliver exceptional service, with a real knowledge of the female business traveller.”
Our additional hospitality training services
Maiden-voyage.com hotel mystery guest programme
- Are you confident that your service and standards are consistantly met?
- Would your hotel beneift from independent feedback from industry experts?
- Do you get regular complaints about specific product or service failings?
- Have you considered the benefits of a bespoke mystery guest programme?
Mystery shopping has underpinned the maiden-voyage.com female-friendly proposition since its inception in 2008.
We can provide generic as well as female-focused mystery guest feedback.
Contact us to find out how your hotel can benefit!.
Maiden-voyage.com Independent Research and online surveys
- Would your hotel benefit from a commissioned piece of independent research for your own marketing, PR or product/service development?
- Do you need ongoing or tactical online guest surveys? We can design and run them on your behalf.
Whether at company, industry or geographic level we have wide-ranging experience of running travel industry research.
Our research and survey projects can be completed to suit your timescales and budgets.
Talk to us and we can tell you more about how our surveys could help your business…
Social Media Training and Online Marketing
- Does your website give future guests the right impression of all your hotel has to offer, or could it actually put them off and entice them to look elsewhere?
- What is your online reputation? What online influence do you have in this competitive market?
- Are your competitors reaching your guests through social media more effectively than you are?
- Are you about to redesign your web site? Do you know how to design it to attract professional female guests?
We recognise that many hotels cannot afford the luxury of a dedicated online and social media resource.
As multi-awards winnners in online, innovation and social media maiden-voyage can teach you the tips and tricks that could take years to teach yourselves.
We can offer audits, evaluations, independent reports and targeted social media training. Or you can entirely outsource your social media to us.
Are you confident that your web site will give your prospective or future guests the right impression of what you have to offer when they walk through the hotel lobby? Or will it actually put them off and entice them to look elsewhere?
For more information about our training and consultancy programmes, email us at email@example.com